Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2011

INHIBITION

No matter how I wish for you to see
You never cared to look at me
The words I wished to tell you
Are all drowned in desperate plea
Because you won’t listen to me.

Again and again I reached out to you
And again …yet again you won’t let me through.

You kept attacking me with words so blunt
Was it your excruciating way to break my heart?

Broken and solitary
There’s no comfort left
And I don’t want you to see
The pain that’s burdening me.

It’s my weakness but I won’t let it show
You won’t see me beg for your attention
I’ll let this longing for you become my inhibition.

I’ll keep my heart to myself
And hope that in time
You’ll see what you’ve done
Before it’s too late and everything’s gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...