Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Inkheart

     They say reading could make us escape into another world.  Wouldn't it be more fun if we could bring the characters out? That exactly is what the book Inkheart is all about. By reading out loud, Mo and his daughter, Meggie, could summon different characters out of their printed pages.


     However, malevolent characters have slipped out of the book! Now, Mo and Meggie must find a way to win against this evil force of Capricorn and turn things around with the power of their voices.
    Reading this book makes me wish I could also conjure characters out of books. Thanks goodness for its movie I learned about this book.
     I’m now on the second book. I just hope that the story of Mo, Meggie, Resa, Elinor, Dustfinger, Farid, and Gwin would have a happy ending at the end of this trilogy.

Image from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...