Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Inkspell

     I have just finished the second book of Inkheart Trilogy, Inkspell.
   
     In this book, the main characters are transported to the story itself, the Inkworld. However, much to their surprise, everything has changed. It seems that the printed words no longer hold the story. They are just plain, dead words. Inkworld has become a more sinister place for everyone.

     This book has a darker story than the first one. For me, reading this was like a long, winding journey. It left me wondering if the story would really be as black as ink in the third book, or if I could finally reach a happy ending.

     I actually took a break from reading the third book, Inkdeath. This second book made me mentally and emotionally exhausted. I must prepare for the third one.

Image from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...