Pages

Monday, November 25, 2013

I'm sorry my blog

It's 12:15 in the morning. I'm supposed to be sleeping now because I need to wake up later at 6:00 am to start another week of work. However, I'm still here in front of the computer. I am usually like this when I don't want to sleep because I don't want my day to end just yet.

Another reason is this guilty feeling of neglecting my blog. Gosh, the month's almost over and I haven't posted a single thing. What the heck happened to me? a) I was too busy b) I had no spare time c) time is running too fast now or d) all of the above.

Excuses. This can't continue, I have to do something to keep doing my fruitful distractions lol. Anyway, if I can spend three hours on a TV show marathon, I can definitely spend some time updating my blog.

Here's a note to myself

...so, I resolve to use every possible moment available to do something worthy (or distracting?) and to feed this blog with some pieces of me as much as I can because
I guess the perfect time I have is anytime I am able to do the thing I want...

Photo credits: 1st, 2nd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...