Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Whatever happened to my fruitful distractions, it was serious!

Seriously... I don't know how many times I've traveled a certain place, with a certain person, spending all the time with him.

 Too bad to think it's only in my mind.

I said this blog will be my distractions, but instead of thinking of something to put here, I flee to dream land, with my illusions on both hands.

But now I know I have to go back and face my reality.
I have to let go of the fantasy.

I have to set my mind straight.
I pray to God that He help me set my way straight, to his plans, and not to my wishful thoughts.

Someday, there may be a chance, when all I've been dreaming will come true,
but for that to happen, I first have to go through the real stuff.
Train and persevere. Work hard and be determined.
Honor God and ask Him to keep guiding me.

I know that God's best is better than mine.
When we ask God,it's not a matter of 'possibility' or 'impossibility'.
It's a matter of God's timing. :)

Remember, God's delays are not God's denials. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...