Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

A Pleasant Surprise!


Surprises really awaken that special feeling within me, from the most extravagant to the most simple ones. It makes me feel like I have something more than I have imagined.

We had a Kris-kringle in the workplace, as part of the Christmas season. One of the categories is ‘something delicious.’ Being a certified brownie lover, I put it on my wish list. I originally thought of asking one from Brownies Unlimited, but since the amount of the gift should only cost about $1, I thought it wouldn't be practical. So I just asked for a brownie at KFC, since it was more affordable compared to Brownies Unlimited.

But lo and behold! When I received my gift it wasn't from KFC, but from that particular brownie brand I was craving for. That simple surprise made me smile from ear to ear, not to mention filling my tummy with the delicious treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...