Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Some things just don't go your way

As I was going home tonight, I've been thinking of the coming weekend, and my plan of treating out my cousin. I have already thought of where to go and what to do.

And when I got home, I was told that she needs to go home, tomorrow, because of an urgent matter. Wow. I was like what?! Are you serious??? But I've just thought of something to do with her...!

Well... I guess that's life. It let's you dream, and think to your heart's content, but it doesn't promise to make them all come true. More often, it gives you something unexpected. Sometimes it lets you down. But it shouldn't be a reason to whine, just because things didn't go your way. It's a reality of life and we have to deal with it.

I'll just think it's okay. At least we were able to spend time together even for a while. Anyway, treasured memory is better to remember than unfulfilled wish.

Some things will just don't go our way- plans, aspirations, even simple wishes. But it's not a reason to be unhappy. Who knows it might better that way, after all it could be a blessing in disguise that we just don't realize.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...