Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

So I'm a layout artist now?!

I don't know why some people really have a lot of confidence in me.
You know, like when they count on you to do things for them.

Sometimes I wonder if they really believe I can do it, or they can't just find someone who will? Anyway, I would just like to think it's the first.

I'm no savvy in Photoshop or graphics design to be honest. But one of my friends in the office asked me to design a greeting card for her giveaways. I said I would try. She said I can. And so I tried.

Well, this is the result. It's simple, but I think it's decent enough. ;P
I hope she likes it.

2 comments:

  1. It's because they have a lot of faith in you. I know I do. I believe you only question it when you don't want to do something for someone. - OZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... "when you don't want to do something for someone.." yeah maybe that's one subconscious reason you start making excuses lol. Nice one Oz. And thanks for being part of my support system. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...