Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Remnants of being emo 1

As my good friend Rozan starts to back up her multiply blogs account, I had this whim to visit mine too, and back up whatever I can find. As far as I remember I haven't really written anything there, so I just have to take care of the photos.

But lo and behold, when I visited my multiply blog page, I found two evidence of my luckless romance about 3 years ago. I can't believe I ever wrote poems during that time. Well, looking back, I think I might've had, but I already erased that in my memory.

Anyway, as I read my old poems, I can see how pathetic I had become, for a jerk. Here's the first poem.

STILL WAITING…

I’m still waiting for you
Why am I still waiting for you?
It hurts me so much
Thinking that you don’t care
What have I done?
Why are you letting me down?

How can you just ignore me
Letting a day pass without talking to me
Am I really not important?
I hope you can see
The misery you’ve done to me

My heart is screaming in pain
My eyes just dried up crying
And I feel so empty…

How many times have I told myself
That I’ll let you go… I’ll let you go
If that’s what you want me to do
But I don’t know why I’m still waiting
Why I’m still waiting for you…

Now after reading that, this is what I told myself.

Hey me 3 years ago,
 It's ok, I've moved on and I'm happy in my life now.
Love,
Me, in the present.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...