Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Origami Flowers

My sister fancy making origami nowadays. She just gave me a lil,y.

I can fold up basic patterns like a t-shirt, or a heart. But I never really thought about origami seriously,  unlike my friend and  my sister. 

So today, I had free time I thought, why not try making a paper flower too. Thanks to the power of internet and Youtube, I was able to find easy tutorials. I never thought it was so fun. And come to think of it, this is one of the most cost-efficient, enjoyable hobbies out there.

 I spent some time memorizing or rather folding by heart a paper lily, and an accessory leaf. So here are my first flowers. Decent enough I think.
Lily Origami


For the next level, maybe a small flower ball. :D
Here are the tutorial videos: one & two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...