Pages

Monday, July 4, 2011

More Than Useless

I've been quite lazy last June. My mind went on juggling from my present situation to thinking about the future, to the things I want to do, to the things I've been putting off doing. And it kind of went like that for most of the month. I was lost inside the crossroad of my mind. I haven't even had time to keep in touch with my friends.

I was so absorbed with self doubts and hesitations about myself. That's when I found this song, and it shed light to me. No matter what  I think, I can't rule out the fact, that to Him I am More Than Useless...^^


  I've been a fan of Relient K, and it's just good to know that they have songs almost anyone could relate to . :)

Credit to: windaskk for the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...