Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

50's Diner in Baguio City

On the second day in Baguio we ate lunch here, which was a good thing. Why? We didn't get the memo that the food served there is american sized, especially for the sandwiches! I said it was a good thing since we would still burn the calories in another set of siteseeing (and hiking)
Their counter.
Upon arriving, we had to wait because the place was jam-packed. I guess this is really a popular place there. Good thing the waitress is accomodating. She does her job. The food is affordable and the serving is big.
Take a look at what we had:
Look at that burger!


Breaded porkchop

This is really big!

Spicy Chicken
Drinks
I ordered this breaded chicken with ham and cheese and the inside. Yum. Just one thing though, the iced mint tea I got is not as tasty as I expected... well, maybe it's just me. :{


Anyway, one must really include 50's Diner in their itinerary in Baguio, you wouldn't want to miss this, especially the gigantic sandwiches! :]

Some photos were taken by:Chris M.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...