Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

Coffee Break French

It all started one lazy evening. I'm done with my work and just waiting for the end of my shift.I was searching for everything and nothing at the same time. I then thought, might as well find something useful, so I searched for the things I can learn free and found this site.

As you know I'm currently on the process of adding another language to my 'can do ' list, so it was such a delight to find a link related to languages. I was totally ecstatic to find the link to Coffee Break French- free lessons and podcasts for learning French. Just exactly what I need!

Prior to this I was actually thinking where on Earth I could find some audio materials for learning as I really suck at pronunciation, and listening to French makes me cringe.

As I started listening to Mark and Anna's lessons I started to feel more comfortable hearing the language. I think theirs is such a brilliant work and help for learners like me. So far I'm on the 48th lesson of their 300 plus compilation. I still have a long way to go hmmm...

Anyway, I'll try to practice and say something en français. I can't think of anything at the moment so this one's short. :P
So here goes:
Bonjour tout le monde! Je m'appelle Joja et c'est mon blog. Aujoud'hui  je vais te raconter quelque chose que j'aime. J'aime dessiner. Je dessine animés. Aussi, J'aime les fleurs. J'aime prendre les photos des fleurs. C'est tout pour maintenant, à la prochaine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...