Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Conti's Cakes

I always hear people craving about Conti's Mango Bravo. They say it has always been a favorite and a best seller. Since it's my sister's 18th birthday, I decided it's a good time to try it out. So off we went to Conti's and came out with a mini mango bravo, a mini strawberry shortcake and a box of creampuffs.

You might wonder, why mini? Well, I love minis! Also, it's going to be my first for Conti's cakes, I don't want to shell out a lot for something I'm not sure about. And finally,bigger cakes are harder to handle. Imagine when the layers collapse :P

Conti's Mango Bravo
So, this is what they are craving about?! Yes, it definitely looks delicious! I love the mangoes on top, they're fresh. The layers are also ok. The over all taste is fine.  Although, the thing I notiece is that it has  A LOT of icings! Seriously.


Conti's Strawberry Shortcake
I'm quite disappointed about the strawberries on top. It's like there's a scarcity of strawberries. I remember the one we had in Visco's last time, but then again I realize, that's in Baguio and this is Manila, so yeah there's scarcity here.

Regarding the taste, I like this one better! The chiffon is soft, and it has this creamy-cheese like filling in the middle, that's really.. hmm.. yummy! I would surely go for this one again.

Conti's Creampuffs
Ok, so this one, I got persuaded by the clerk, imagine it's just P120, and you get 15 pieces! What can I say... hmm.. I'm not really a fan of cream puffs, so don't take my comment seriously. lol.

But with the taste, I like the white one better. It has this creamy taste, I didn't find the chocolate one chocolatey for my taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...